9/13/13 PASTOR FIRED 4 ATTENDING RICK ROSS CONCERT,(this sounds wrong. We want our pastors to be on the "cutting edge" of social trends & for this reason they SHOULD periodically attend current local events even if they don't agree with the content. I go to various events with which I don't always agree, but want to know more about so I can critique it from a theological perspective. Now if the pastor was just going as a 100% fan of rick ross, & ross's message is contrary to the Christian church, there may be a problem, but still the pastor deserves a chance to defend himself before being fired) search:rick ross, Rodney Wills, Mt. Salem Baptist church, lil wayne,
U.O.E.N.O.,americanpreachers.com, North Carolina ,*read more at
http://www.urbanfaith.com/2013/08/church-fires-pastor-for-attending-a-rick-ross-concert-the-questions.html/
"...A pastor attends the concert of a popular rap artist thinking it's all good until he arrives at
church the next day to find his parking sign removed, his name taken off his office door, and
someone else officiating worship. He was fired with no warning because he went to a rap
concert, fair or unfair?
This is not fiction but fact and it happened to Rodney Wills, the now
former pastor of Mt. Salem Baptist church in North Carolina..."
http://www.urbanfaith.com/2013/08/church-fires-pastor-for-attending-a-rick-ross-concert-the-questions.html/
"Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law."Romans 13:8,posted by vk
*DefendRealMarriage("TraditionalMarriage")
(DRuMTiMe)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!) (pula)
*Read the Bible Daily & Connect w/ Believers
(RoBDaCoB)
*Pray 4Chapels in the Public Schools (p4cps)
*Stop Violence v Women! (svw)
--Say NO to ALL Abusive Relationships (snaar)
*Be a Suicide Stopper! (bass)Give Hope!
*Fight4Kindness, (f4k)
--Commit Kindness Actions (CoKA)
*LoveOneAnother (aLOhA)
*Please Support Christian Missionaries!
*I baptize you in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy Spirit ! (Re Matt 28:18-20) (I'veBeeNFiSHing)
*Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit,Thy Will be Done (FiSHeS,TWilaBD)
