Christianity Today Magazine

Friday, April 1, 2016

SHE WONT SAY OMG "‘God’s Not Dead 2′ Star Melissa Joan Hart Reveals the Three Words She Refuses to Say on TV " TheBlaze.com

Way too many people say OMG without thinking twice ..maybe not realizing that they r using God's name in vain. In other cases they know for well that they are using God's name in vain and they just don't care ""You will not see me in a TV show ever saying, 'Oh my God,' because I don't take that word lightly," she said. "And that's a very small example of how I've been able to influence my work a little bit. For me, it's a big step today, because it's written in every single..."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/01/gods-not-dead-2-star-melissa-joan-hart-reveals-the-three-words-youll-never-hear-her-say-on-tv/

Vk